Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "L. J." <ap...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 22:08:55 UTC

accessing continuum DB

Could anyone kindly provide me a step by step instructions on how to access
the continuum DB? Also, what tool should I use?

Thanks.

LJ

Re: accessing continuum DB

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jo...@gmail.com>.
using eclipse + wtp it's actually very easy.

i wrote a little howto in my blog about this: http://www.domek.be/jorg/?p=18

HTH
Jorg

RE: accessing continuum DB

Posted by Fabien Galampoix <fa...@procapital.fr>.
You can also use Eclipse + Quantum DB, it works well.
(with apache derby embedded JDBC driver of course)

Fabien