Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Cesar Berho <ce...@apache.org> on 2017/05/25 01:16:23 UTC

[DISCUSS] - Spot UX Proposal

Folks,

Felipe has been working along with the Semantix team a proposal for UX
design, the current version of the document covers an explanation of site
navigation, section design and filtering. From here is important to align
this concepts also with expected functionallity.

Link to JIRA issue with proposal, which included the attachments below:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-129

Discussion will be open for the next five days feedback, comments are
welcome.

Thanks,
Cesar

Re: [DISCUSS] - Spot UX Proposal

Posted by Felipe Ruiz <fe...@semantix.com.br>.
Guys, There is two stories in Jira about our effort in UX.

Flows (Sitemaps and diagram flows)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-129

Wireframes/Layouts
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-142

The one numbered as 140 is not to be used anymore. We opened by mistake in
the intention to update the story 129.

Thanks

*Felipe Ruiz*

Telefone: +55 11 5082-2656 <%2B5511%203618%208600> | +55 11 99315-6459
<%2B5511%2099315%206459> | Email: felipe.ruiz@semantix.com.br

Re: [DISCUSS] - Spot UX Proposal

Posted by Cesar Berho <ce...@apache.org>.