Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de> on 2009/01/19 17:43:16 UTC

ApacheCon EU -- Who will be there?

Hi all,

I plan to attend ApacheCon EU in March. Emmanuel will probably be there,
because he has presentations. Anybody else from the Directory team in
Amsterdam this year?

Thanks in advance,
      Stefan

Re: ApacheCon EU -- Who will be there?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
I'll be there. Looking forward to see you.

Stefan

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
I don't think I will make it but you never know.

Alex

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
I don't think I'll visit ApacheCon this year, but never say never.

Felix

Re: ApacheCon EU -- Who will be there?

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
There are some other talks on ServiceMix by Andreas Gies and Adrian Trenaman
so you might want to check some of those out (they work for the same company
that I do).  I am trying to get someone to fill in with a Camel talk in
place of one of mine because there are no Camel talks scheduled currently.

I'll let you know what gets scheduled.

Chris

--
Chris Custine

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi Everyone,
Unfortunately it looks like I am going to have to cancel my trip to
Amsterdam due to some scheduling problems.  This really sucks  :-(

Hopefully I will see you all some other time.

Chris

--
Chris Custine

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Yeah, I'll be there too :)

P-A

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
I'll be there speaking about ServiceMix.  Look forward to seeing some of
you!

Chris

Posted by Andrea Gariboldi <an...@gmail.com>.
i am watching the list and waiting for a "stable 2.0 release" to reimplement
the backend standardizing it,
with the interfaces that was missing in the 1.5, do you remember (like the
schema partition)?

Andrea

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Gariboldi <an...@gmail.com>.