Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/10/04 17:56:12 UTC

Recutting 1.0.1 (was Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1)

I appologize that it's taken me this long to get to this, but I'm now
finally retagging and cutting the relesae. Anyone have any ideas why the
retag fails with the error:

Error: Source and dest appear not to be in the same repository (src: '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto/trunk'; dst: '
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto/tags/release-1.0.1')

Also, is this the wrong approach? Now that we're past the rc stages should
we just be cutting new builds and voting on their quality? In such an
approach, theoretically 1.0.1 would be considered a failed build and
1.0.2would be cut and voted on as Alpha, Beta, or GA?

Thanks,

David

Re: Recutting 1.0.1 (was Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1)

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@gmail.com>.
Doh! Nice catch, thanks.

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.