Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/26 22:38:04 UTC

[VOTE] Felix framework 3.0.7 and releated subproject releases

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:

framework  3.0.7
framework.security 1.4.1
main 3.0.7
main.distribution 3.0.7

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-042/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 042 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework 3.0.7 and releated subproject releases

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards;
/pierre

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Felix framework 3.0.7 and releated subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix framework 3.0.7 and releated
subproject releases.

* +1 votes from Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Rob Walker, Sahoo, Carsten
Ziegeler, Richard S. Hall, Pierre De Rop, Clement Escoffier, Felix
Meschberger, Chris Custine, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework 3.0.7 and releated subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>
> framework  3.0.7
> framework.security 1.4.1
> main 3.0.7
> main.distribution 3.0.7
>
> Staging repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-042/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 042 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework 3.0.7 and releated subproject releases

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Chris Custine
FuseSource - Open Source Integration:: http://fusesource.com

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Looks like this will be the last release of 2010! :-)

-> richard

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Karl Pauls  wrote
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>
> framework  3.0.7
> framework.security 1.4.1
> main 3.0.7
> main.distribution 3.0.7
>
> Staging repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-042/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 042 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Felix framework 3.0.7 and releated subproject releases

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Everyone can vote...my bad. Please open a JIRA issue and I'll fix it for the next release.

-> richard

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
That must be for Framework Security...we don't support security on small JVMs, I don't believe. Karl?

Posted by Ikuo Yamasaki <ya...@lab.ntt.co.jp>.

Ikuo> The fix introduced for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2700
Ikuo> contains another bug: Neither J2SE1.4 nor CDC 1.1 does not have
Ikuo> Boolean.parseBoolean(). The method should not be used.
Ikuo> See the stack trace.
Ikuo>
Ikuo> ---
Ikuo> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.Boolean.parseBoolean(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
Ikuo>         at org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache.<init>(BundleCache.java:113)
Ikuo> Karl> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-042/
Ikuo> Karl> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.