Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2018/03/09 08:22:22 UTC

License compatibility with Apache and Bug 62065 - Use Maven artifact for JAF Module instead of embedded module

Hello,
I think I fixed technically the issue reported by Alan Bateman on dev list.

Still I have a doubt regarding the license of activation jar.

Is my understanding correct regarding the dual licensing CDDL and GPL2 or
did I make a mistake ?

Thank you
Regards

Re: License compatibility with Apache and Bug 62065 - Use Maven artifact for JAF Module instead of embedded module

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
To be complete, the reference:
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.