Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by António Rafael Paiva <a2...@alunos.det.ua.pt> on 2003/04/10 16:56:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Internet access

Hi everyone!

I'm working in my final graduate project and where is my
(future) test cenario.

I will have a server with Apache which makes the
connection between a local intranet and the web. What i
need to do is to make the internet access authenticated
and introduce publicity banners in the pages requested.

The use of a PHP script would take care of authentication
and banner introduction.

I think that i need to rewrite all requests to pass the
PHP script, but should i use Apache as a proxy server, or
change intranet DNS to provide to all domains the IP of
server with Apache so that the web server recives all
requests.

Does anyone have any ideas, sugestions, to make this?
Please help me!