Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mohammad Mustaqeem <3m...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/11 18:17:13 UTC

What are steps to make a Hadoop cluster Rack aware in hadoop 2.0.3-alpha

Hi,
   Please, give me some link or matter that talks about how to make a
hadoop cluster rack-aware.
I am using Hadoop-2.0.3-alpha.

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,

Re: What are steps to make a Hadoop cluster Rack aware in hadoop 2.0.3-alpha

Posted by Prashanth Kokati <pk...@gmail.com>.
Guggenheim bbvjbbvjgknj

Sent from my iPad

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.