Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/09/01 04:07:07 UTC

Error install rate for Flex JS

Hi,

While the error install rate is high for the Apache Flex SDK it's a lot  higher for Flex JS. For 0.02 there's been 97 installs on windows, 27 on mac and 250+ errors installing.

Perhaps someone should take a look at this? Errors don't seem to be related to one particular cause.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Error install rate for Flex JS

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Good news is that the number of errors for FlexJS 0.0.1 was ~900

From memory their was a google closure MD5 / version issue that existed for > week that caused most of them.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Good news is that the number of errors for FlexJS 0.0.1 was ~900

Compared to that, 230 errors for FlexJS 0.0.2 feels small.  Here is the top
five:

1.    /track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache FlexJS
0.0.2&version=0.0.2&os=windows&info=Flex SDK download failed
2.    /track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache FlexJS
0.0.2&version=0.0.2&os=windows???? Apache Flex SDK
3.    /track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache FlexJS
0.0.2&version=0.0.2&os=windows
4.    /track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache FlexJS
0.0.2&version=0.0.2&os=windows&info=Google Closure Library download failed
5.    /track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache FlexJS 0.0.2
RC3&version=0.0.2&os=macError

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.