Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Deluigi Marcus <ma...@elca.ch> on 2006/11/07 12:15:21 UTC

Debugging Maven

Hi

I am quite new to Maven and I need to understand a quite large project
which also happened to have a broken maven build cycle.

Is there any way to:
* list all user-defined goals for each phase
* list all used plugins
* determine which of their goals are used for which phase
* skip a phase / goal

There are 112 poms and the effective pom has 113177 lines, so I prefer
to first retrieve a high-level abstraction.

It seems as if the "pre-integration-test" phase is broken, so skipping a
phase would be quite useful to get a basis work and then proceed to less
serious problems.

Greetings
Marcus