Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/02/15 17:34:45 UTC

Remove GridBoundedConcurrentLinkedHashMap and replace its usages with ConcurrentLinkedHashMap

Hi Konstantin,

I've shared my thoughts on your questions. Yakov, as a creator of the
ticket, please share your view on whether these changes are really
needed or not.

--
Denis

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
This ticket is more about shaping up the code and will not have any visible
effect on the system. These two classes are very similar and I doubt if
inheritance that has been introduced there adds any value since
ConcurrentLinkedHashMap already has maxSize property. Anyway, it should be
a pretty simple change to replace about 10 usages
with ConcurrentLinkedHashMap.

Konstantin, this one looks more interesting to me -

--Yakov