Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/11/10 15:04:17 UTC

OFBIZ-6669 backport in R14.12 and OFBIZ-6701

Hi,

As explained in my last comment at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6669
<<to safely backport in R14.12, I will need to backport the improvement from OFBIZ-6701 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6701> before.
Else it will be insanely complicated>> I have not the strength to backport by hand, someone could though...

Do you agree we do such things? Else the R14.12 will continue to use the encoder instead of the sanitizer. See this thread for details
http://markmail.org/message/tmlzwmll5yho5hwa

Jacques

Re: OFBIZ-6669 backport in R14.12 and OFBIZ-6701

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Because of too much conflicts I finally decided to not backport. All good wills are welcome...

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
There are precedents already and aplenty.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/