Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "P. Dwayne Miller" <dm...@espgroup.net> on 2001/10/15 17:20:30 UTC

Setting up mod-ssl with 2.0

I downloaded and built the latest tree (as of last night).  With minor
edits to the default config file, I have Apache 2.0 running.  When I
copy the config file I was using with Apache 1.3.20 and mod-ssl (after
removing the directives that it did not like),  it seems to lock up when
I try to connect to any page.  Did the mod-ssl directives change?

The 1.3.20 configuration was working fine.  I had 3 virtual hosts
configured using the same certificate.  All was good.