Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/27 20:24:30 UTC

[RESULTS][VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc0

Dear MXNet community,

I'm happy to announce the results of the vote.

This vote passes with 5 +1 votes (4 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes
* Jim Jagielski / binding
* Carin Meier / binding

* Naveen Swamy / binding

* Tao A Lv / binding

* Aston Zhang

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread can be found here [1]. The list of members can be found here
[2].

I'll continue with the release process and voting on general list will
start tomorrow.

Best regards,
Steffen

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/28f4d4bb62ce10d85b1ef856602b27cb6d8971e4ece6f212411b8ca6@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mxnet.html

Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.0.rc0

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.
Correction:
This vote passes with 5 +1 votes (3 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes

   - Jim Jagielski / binding
   - Carin Meier / binding
   - Naveen Swamy / binding