Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hoang, Hai" <Ha...@coair.com> on 2002/07/16 18:23:37 UTC

Debug Struts in Tomcat

I am using Tomcat, Struts, and Eclipse to code my application.  I found
myself spend too much time reboot tomcat because either to changes the
applicationResources.properties file or some action classes.  Is there a
better way for me to do this without reboot tomcat?

Thanks

RE: Debug Struts in Tomcat

Posted by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu>.
In tomcat-users.xml add a manager role:
<tomcat-users>
  <user name="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat" />
  <user name="role1"  password="tomcat" roles="role1"  />
  <user name="both"   password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1" />
  <user name="sa"  password="love23" roles="manager" />
</tomcat-users>

Then, from your browser:
http://yourip:8080/manager/reload?path=/struts-example

Jacob Hookom