Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Marius Gleeson <mg...@subscribe.audumla.net> on 2005/12/23 00:16:19 UTC

inheriting from an existing schema creates empty .java files

I have the following schema

xmlns:ad="http://str.com.au/superadmin/authentication/activedirectory/schema"
targetNamespace="http://str.com.au/superadmin/authentication/activedirectory/schema"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
xmlns:auth="http://str.com.au/superadmin/authentication/schema"
blockDefault="substitution" version="2.0">
    <xs:import
    namespace="http://str.com.au/superadmin/authentication/schema" />
    <xs:complexType name="ActiveDirectoryAuthentication">
		<xs:complexContent>
			<xs:extension base="auth:LdapAuthentication">
				<xs:attribute name="domain" default="localhost" type="xs:string"/>
			</xs:extension>
		</xs:complexContent>
	</xs:complexType>
	<xs:element name="activeDirectoryAuthentication" type="ad:ActiveDirectoryAuthentication" substitutionGroup="auth:service"/>
</xs:schema>

The "http://str.com.au/superadmin/authentication/schema" namespace has
been defined and compiled in another module.
When I run the build over this ( I am keeping the generated java files
), xmlbeans generates empty java for ActiveDirectoryAuthentication and
ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationDocument and empty java documents for their
implementation.
It also creates all the java source for the imported namespace depsite
it already existing in the classpath.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Marius Gleeson