Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Saurabh Mahapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/08 23:25:07 UTC

Blog for Apache Drill

Hi all,

Any ideas on how we can make this happen.

I was thinking of keeping a dedicated page in Medium? And have it
integrated into the website?

Ideas please?

I would like to start collecting some topics that we can talk about.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Re: Blog for Apache Drill

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Me too can help by inputting the issues which I encounter when working with
Drill.

Thanks,
Divya

Re: Blog for Apache Drill