Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net> on 2012/10/10 09:00:36 UTC

First TomEE 1.5.0 signup

Hi Guys,

Just thought you'd like to know we've just had our first 1.5 customer signup today!

Plan selection was Starter (128mb MaxHeap, 64mb MaxPerm, 48mb MaxCodeCache, MySQL 5.5).

TomEE started up nice and fast and plugged straight in to our dashboard tools without any problems.

After a fresh install it's sitting at:
Heap: 54mb allocated, 18-47 in use (changes every minute)
Perm: 51mb allocated, 27mb in use
CC: 8mb allocated, 1mb in use
... so looks nice and comfortable on the above RAM settings - and this is TomEE Plus.

* One thing I noticed was the /tomee webapp still doesn't like DIGEST authentication which means we'd have to disable DIGEST for the Tomcat Manager to use the /tomee webapp.  Romain I think we ran into this problem with your test-account as well because we switch everything to DIGEST by default.

I'll let you know how it goes :-)

Best Regards,
Neale Rudd
Metawerx Java Hosting

Re: First TomEE 1.5.0 signup

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Neale,

digest seems to work for me,

i put in tomcat-users.xml:

<role rolename="tomee-admin" />
  <user username="tomee" password="tomee" roles="tomee-admin,manager-gui" />

and in webapps/tomee/WEB-INF/web.xml:

<login-config>
        <auth-method>DIGEST</auth-method>
        <realm-name>TomEE Webapp</realm-name>