Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by kusum kumar <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/31 06:05:21 UTC

Gsoc Applicant

Can somebody brief on what work is intended on PhotArk project of Apache
under GSOC 2009.? I am working on standalone application of a
photo-viewer.I  wanted to know details
so that i can frame my gsoc proposal accordingly. Suggestions and advices
will be highly appreciated.

Re: Gsoc Applicant

Posted by kusum kumar <ku...@gmail.com>.
 The image viewer i was talking about is up but the picture aren't visible
due to the hosting problems .
The link is http://geocities.com/kussumkumar/viewer/. Feedback shall be
highly appreciated .I will modify the proposal and submit again by tonight .
Please just go through it.

Re: Gsoc Applicant

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:05 PM, kusum kumar <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can somebody brief on what work is intended on PhotArk project of Apache
> under GSOC 2009.? I am working on standalone application of a
> photo-viewer.I  wanted to know details
> so that i can frame my gsoc proposal accordingly. Suggestions and advices
> will be highly appreciated.

Please, let's have this discussion on the PhotArk dev list
(mailto:photark-dev@incubator.apache.org).
As for a list of project ideas for the PhotArk podling, see [1]

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#photark-project

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk