Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Brain Luo <Br...@cn.luxottica.com> on 2015/07/06 14:04:04 UTC

Pls kindly help me extract whole PDF Document via PDFBox without intactness

Hi Experts,

Can I intact read whole PDF document(not just only extract PDF content/text) into String XXX via PDFBox API, then put XXX into following statement to generate mail PDF attachment?

"--" + "--AaZz" + CRLF + "Content-Type:text/plain;charset=UTF-8" + CRLF + "Content-Disposition:inline" + CRLF + CRLF + "MailBody" + CRLF + "--" + "--AaZz" + CRLF + "Content-Type:application/pdf" + CRLF + "Content-Disposition:attachment;filename=" + MailPDFAttachment""  + CRLF + CRLF + XXX + CRLF;

I appreciate for your any suggestion!

Regards&Thanks,
This is Brian Luo, not Brain, Thx :)

Re: Pls kindly help me extract whole PDF Document via PDFBox without intactness

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Why don't you just use the traditional way to attach a file when sending
your mail? javamail supports this. I doubt that this will go well to
attach a PDF as is instead of converting it to a transport format (like
base64).

Tilman