Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "koden (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/08/26 00:42:20 UTC

ANT 1.5.1 and 1.6.1 delete task problem

When running the delete task on ANT 1.5.1 I get a Unable to delete error, but on 1.6.1 I can delete.  It has something to do with my remoteant task as well.  The below code works on 1.6.1 fine, but on 1.5.1 it won't work.  I'm testing this on localhost, could that be one of the problems?

With 1.5.1 the above will not be able to delete fail_log, it gives me this error:
Unable to delete file C:\...\fail_log.txt

But in 1.6.5 it does not give me that error.  I'm running the ant server and remoteant on the same local machine in parallel, could that be the problem?  Does ANT 1.6.5 handle these things better?
--
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/ANT-1.5.1-and-1.6.1-delete-task-problem-t254875.html#a714273