Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nuno Pedro Jacinto <nu...@cern.ch> on 2013/03/07 10:34:48 UTC

Final class org.apache.wicket.authroles.authorization.strategies.role.Roles

Good morning,

Is there a reason why the Roles class is final?
Thank you.

Cheers,
Nuno

Re: Final class org.apache.wicket.authroles.authorization.strategies.role.Roles

Posted by Nuno Pedro Jacinto <nu...@cern.ch>.
Hello,

Thank you. I still need to go through all the framework to see what needs to be changed. I will attach all the changed classes.
Just for you to know, my changes will consist only on the creation of an interface and replace all the uses of the roles class by it. The class roles will be kept and all the used methods will be added to the interface to avoid any changes to existing projects.
Any constrains to this I will add the explanation of the reasons so that you can evaluate the need.

Cheers,
Nuno

Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Nuno,

Please attach a patch with your preferred changes to the ticket.
Thanks!

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

RE: Final class org.apache.wicket.authroles.authorization.strategies.role.Roles

Posted by Nuno Pedro Jacinto <nu...@cern.ch>.
Hello,

I attach the code to the ticket.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.