Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Tom Bradford <br...@dbxmlgroup.com> on 2001/12/31 01:25:41 UTC

Labrador Update

I've updated Labrador and xml-xindice-test images on my web site.

For Labrador, I've modified it to marshall XML documents and elements
properly, as well as fixed a few bugs.

For the experimental image of Xindice, I've created a CollectionProxy
class that is used to expose some of the functionality of Collections to
the Broker.  This is almost identical to the system that Kimbro
developed, except that it uses Labrador to expose the functionality
rather than the Juggernaut filtering system.

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org
Chief Architect - The dbXML Group, L.L.C.