Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jason Murphy <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2000/04/01 02:55:21 UTC

Re: HTTP_USER_AGENT

 I remember that SlashCode (The ModPerl scripts that run Slashdot.org) has a
big listing of HTTP_USER_AGENT's in it. You might want to head over to
www.slashcode.com and get SlashCode and find it in there. Its a small
download.

--
 Jason Murphy
 System Administrator
Posted by darren chamberlain <da...@boston.com>.
A quick grep through v. 1.0.0 revealed no such list (i grepped for 'user_'
and 'mozilla' case insensitive).

darren

Jason Murphy (jasonthomasmurphy@hotmail.com) said something to this effect:
>  I remember that SlashCode (The ModPerl scripts that run Slashdot.org) has a
> big listing of HTTP_USER_AGENT's in it. You might want to head over to
> www.slashcode.com and get SlashCode and find it in there. Its a small
> download.
>

> --
>  Jason Murphy
>  System Administrator
>  Lawinfo.com
>  1-800-397-3743 ex: 133

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.

Re: HTTP_USER_AGENT

Posted by Jason Murphy <jm...@lawinfo.com>.
So the moral of the story is, don't ever trust the client for anything
important.

--
 Jason Murphy
 System Administrator