Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/06 11:08:49 UTC

Re: conference microphones

Hello Bilgin,

Here is a page with recommended hardware. I find Jabra being most cost
effective solution for a speakerphone.
http://opensourcewebconferencing.blogspot.com/2011/10/setting-up-user-environment-for.html

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: conference microphones

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello George,

In Russia the price for ClearOne Chat 60-U in the Skype shop is $250, and
according to the shop aggregation service it is not available
otherwise. The rule is simple - the good conference phone should cost
around $100 and should have digital echo correction.

RE: conference microphones

Re: conference microphones

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Wow...