Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2023/10/30 18:48:49 UTC

Jackrabbit Filevault 3.7.2 Release Plan

Hi,

I'm planning to cut Jackrabbit Filevault 3.7.2 on Wednesday.

The list of open issues scheduled for 3.7.2 is empty (after moving the
open ones to 3.7.4):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%203.7.2%20AND%20project%20%3D%20JCRVLT%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

The candidate release notes are here:

https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-filevault/pull/319

If there are any objections please let me know.

Best regards, Julian

Re: Jackrabbit Filevault 3.7.2 Release Plan

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
Hi Julian,
Unfortunately one IT is unstable:

[ERROR] org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.sync.impl.VaultSyncServiceImplIT.testAddRemoveFileFromNonVltCheckoutFolder -- Time elapsed: 20.56 s <<< ERROR!
org.awaitility.core.ConditionTimeoutException: Condition with lambda expression in org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.sync.impl.VaultSyncServiceImplIT was not fulfilled within 20 seconds.
at org.awaitility.core.ConditionAwaiter.await(ConditionAwaiter.java:167)
at org.awaitility.core.CallableCondition.await(CallableCondition.java:78)
at org.awaitility.core.CallableCondition.await(CallableCondition.java:26)
at org.awaitility.core.ConditionFactory.until(ConditionFactory.java:985)
at org.awaitility.core.ConditionFactory.until(ConditionFactory.java:954)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.sync.impl.VaultSyncServiceImplIT.testAddRemoveFileFromNonVltCheckoutFolder(VaultSyncServiceImplIT.java:75)

(e.g. in https://ci-builds.apache.org/blue/rest/organizations/jenkins/pipelines/Jackrabbit/pipelines/filevault/branches/master/runs/286/log/?start=0)

Will look into it tomorrow again, right now it is unclear to me why it sometimes fails.
If it blocks you still on Wednesday feel free to just ignore that IT temporarily (has been added in the context of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRVLT-722?)

Konrad