Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Joseph Senecal <se...@apple.com> on 2012/01/23 20:19:21 UTC

Replacing EOF with Cayenne

I remember reading somewhere that it was possible to replace EOF with Cayenne while still using the higher levels of WebObjects for HTML generation. But now I can't find where I came across that. Does anyone have any hints as to how to get WebObjects to use Cayenne instead EOF?

Joe Senecal

Re: Replacing EOF with Cayenne

Posted by Hugi Thordarson <hu...@karlmenn.is>.
Project Wonder adds support for Lists and Arrays in WORepetition, so you don't have to do that.
I'm using Cayenne in a few WO projects, works great.

Cheers,
-hugi

Posted by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joseph Senecal <se...@apple.com>.