Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Khurram Masood <kh...@alcatel.com> on 2006/05/25 23:04:20 UTC

Unable to start using Synapse

Hi

I have tried to start Synapse (1)By downloading the binary and working out
the samples but synapse does not work. It says it cannot find module.xml
(whats this file) (2)By downloading the source and using "maven dist-bin"
command to build WAR and JARs but it fails to download all the jar files it
needs to download. Am I missing something !!!

Khurram

Re: Unable to start using Synapse

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you tell me what you downloaded? Have you tried this:
http://people.apache.org/~pzf/synapse/M2/Synapse-Incubating-M2-bin.zip

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle