Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2020/11/30 16:31:41 UTC

Re[2]: 2.9.1 release scope and dates

hello !
seems it [1] need to be included too, if it`s not too late, of course. May be you can bump reviewer somehow?)

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13765

Re: Re[2]: 2.9.1 release scope and dates

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Yaroslav,

> can anyone grant me necessary permissions to create a wiki page with release info, please?

The edit permissions added to - slava_molochkov
Can you please check?

Re: 2.9.1 release scope and dates

Posted by Yaroslav Molochkov <mo...@gmail.com>.
Guys, hello!

I did some research concerning performance comparison 2.9 and 2.9.1 before
moving any further and starting a vote. It seems that there is no
degradation of any kind.

You can find relevant metrics here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.9.1#ApacheIgnite2.9.1-2.9/2.9.1PerformanceComparison>
along
with configs used in these tests.

Fwd: 2.9.1 release scope and dates

Posted by Steshin Vladimir <vl...@gmail.com>.
     Yaroslan, helle again.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have also added this PR to nightly runs.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Yaroslav Molochkov <mo...@gmail.com>.
Ilya, Vladimir hello!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello once more!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello again!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I have scheduled a Run All (Nightly) build for ignite-2.9.1.

I propose to also add https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13572 to

Posted by Steshin Vladimir <vl...@gmail.com>.
     Yaroslav, Hi.

Posted by Yaroslav Molochkov <mo...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yaroslav Molochkov <mo...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Posted by Yaroslav Molochkov <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi!
I see it's merged into 2.9.1 branch and master.

I guess that's it for the issues, I will run nightly tests again just to be