Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Wood, Dean Jr (GE Oil & Gas)" <De...@ge.com> on 2015/05/26 17:37:00 UTC

Zeppelin with highcharts on AWS.

Hi,

I’m trying to use AWS with zeppelin and am having some issues with using highcharts with zeppelin.

I’m not sure if this is a zeppelin or highcharts issue but maybe you’ll at least be able to clarify that. So I have a spark cluster on AWS and I have zeppelin running on another VM. When I try and plot with highcharts, it fails to open another window in my browser and the url it gives in the response is the private ip of the vm zeppelin is running on. I need some way to either change the url it is using to respond with or allow it to print within the existing zeppelin notebook.

Any ideas?

Dean