Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2013/03/20 13:58:47 UTC

Re: Nabble (WAS: Re: Validation Message with Tapestry 4)

FYI,

I was sick of users not reading the very prominent message that a subscription is necessary and
Nabble eating code listings so I finally changed the Nabble archives to read only and changed the
description accordingly.

Uli

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:58:47 -0300, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> I was sick of users not reading the very prominent message that a
> subscription is necessary and
> Nabble eating code listings so I finally changed the Nabble archives to
> read only and changed the
> description accordingly.

Thanks, Uli. It's quite unfortunate that this is the only option Nabble
left us.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo