Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by James Brady <jc...@cam.ac.uk> on 2004/12/10 20:49:21 UTC

JDBC problems

Hi, This problem has been mentioned a few times before, but none of the
solutions have worked for me =(

happyjuddi.jsp gives: - DB connection was not aquired. (Cannot create JDBC
driver of class '' for connect URL 'null') - SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER
failed (null)

I'm using:
jakarta-tomcat-5.5.4-compat
juddi-0.9rc3
mysql-connector-java-3.0.16-ga (in common/lib)

I've tried creating a Context in Tomcat's server.xml as suggested in the
docs, both with and without the <resource-ref> in jUDDI's web.xml. I've
also tried creating a DefaultContext in Tomcat.

Access to the database works with the credentials I supply.

Are there any new suggestions?
Thanks for any help,
James