Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Andrey Romashkin <an...@postmaster.co.uk> on 2000/06/26 13:09:35 UTC

Xalan-C++ command line utility problem

   Command line utility TestXSLT.exe from binary distribution of Xalan C++ version 0.30.0 doesn't work on my PC under Windows 98. When running it with parameters

   TestXSLT.exe -in foo.xml -xsl foo.xsl

I get message:

   ========= Parsing foo.xsl ==========

   Fatal Error at (file , line 0, char 0):
   XSL Warning: Error parsing foo.xsl
   XSL Warning: processStylesheet not successful!

   SAXException

What it means? (foo.xml and foo.xsl are exists)
The same result even after recompile on MSVC++ 6.0 SP3.
Please, tell me, can I get working version of Xalan or what I must to do?

                                Andrey Romashkin

P.S. TestXSLT.exe from binary distribution version 0.19.0 work perfectly.

RE: Xalan-C++ command line utility problem

Posted by Linda Derezinski <li...@interfacecontrol.com>.
I believe that you have to use full URL's for the -in and -xsl
So TextXSLT.exe -in file:///foodir/foo.xml -xsl file:///foodir/foo.xsl

Linda Derezinski
Interface & Control Systems