Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 09:34:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release fileinstall-3.1.8 (2nd try)

Same as before, but the release actually contains both fixes and an
updated changelog

This release fixes two issues
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310100&fixfor=12316099
 * FELIX-2799  FileInstall creates multiple configurations for factory
configurations on windows
 * FELIX-2798  ArtifactListener services are not ordered according to
the OSGi ranking

The staging repo is available at:
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-017/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
  sh check_staged_release.sh 017 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release fileinstall-3.1.8 (2nd try)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release fileinstall-3.1.8 (2nd try)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

--
Cheers,