Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by aybeeryu <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/21 00:56:01 UTC

adding an external jar in activemq build path

Hi,

I was performing writing and subscribing functionalities to an activemq
queue via JMS textMessages, and was trying to manage the broker and looking
into the queue itself via the browser. Doing so I found the message in one
of them was basically stating the inability of activemq to actually
represent the content because the data in it used an external jar that I was
using. Now my question was is there a way to manually add that
jar/dependencies externally to the build path of the broker itself so that i
can actually get activemq show me that data on the broker management in the
browser itself?

Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.

Re: adding an external jar in activemq build path

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
have a read of
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Is-there-anyway-to-get-activeMQ-to-pick-up-a-jar-at-runtime-other-than-adding-it-to-the-activemqinst-td4654121.html#a4654190

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: adding an external jar in activemq build path

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Can you post the complete exception/alert/indication that was raised when
you tried to view the contents?

At the moment, I don't think it's possible to do what you're asking, but it
might not be that difficult. If you let me know what the message was I can
dig deeper.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM, aybeeryu <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was performing writing and subscribing functionalities to an activemq
> queue via JMS textMessages, and was trying to manage the broker and looking
> into the queue itself via the browser. Doing so I found the message in one
> of them was basically stating the inability of activemq to actually
> represent the content because the data in it used an external jar that I
> was
> using. Now my question was is there a way to manually add that
> jar/dependencies externally to the build path of the broker itself so that
> can actually get activemq show me that data on the broker management in the
> browser itself?
>
> Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta