Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by PhilActiveMQ <pd...@Navinet.net> on 2014/11/05 12:41:36 UTC

Clearing Multiple messages, u'redelivered': u'true' added to all messages except first one

Hi,

I'm using the stomp client to read a queue of messages from a queue and log
them to our splunk server. The issue (if it is an issue) is that the first
message comes through without a 'redelivered' header, however all subsequent
messages come through with redelivered=true as a header.

Either way is not an issue for me but I'd like to find out why it's doing
this so I can make sure it's not going to cause us issues in the future.

Any ideas?