Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/02/27 05:55:02 UTC

Broke log4j, any chance for a reset

Sorry, I inadvertently broke logging-log4j by removing its dependency
on jakarta-oro.  I did not intend to commit that, however I was
surprised it failed since there is now a separate jar log4j-oro.jar
that I would have expected would contain all the oro dependent code.
I've modified the Gump descriptor so that problem should now be fixed.

Is there any mechanism to restart Gump after this run is complete or
better yet before the 200+ mail messages go out.

Re: Broke log4j, any chance for a reset

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Sunday 27 February 2005 12:55, Curt Arnold wrote:
> Sorry, I inadvertently broke logging-log4j by removing its dependency
> on jakarta-oro.  I did not intend to commit that, however I was
> surprised it failed since there is now a separate jar log4j-oro.jar
> that I would have expected would contain all the oro dependent code.
> I've modified the Gump descriptor so that problem should now be fixed.
>
> Is there any mechanism to restart Gump after this run is complete or
> better yet before the 200+ mail messages go out.

Gump runs according a schedule, and a full build takes as long as the
periodicity of the schedule.

Restart is not really feasible. "Stopping" is probably better word.

Right now the Kaffe build is running, and it has a lot of other issues I
think, so no need to do anything.

Cheers
Niclas