Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 宋 永忠 <sy...@outlook.com> on 2017/01/13 09:21:07 UTC

Rocketmq-Console

HI:

     I am involved in the project is rocketmq-console-ng. Involved in the design of the project pre-project planning,

     In the QQ group discussed and decided to technical framework and a function of finishing.

    Rocketmq-console-ng is in didapinchegit rocket-console project on the basis of optimization and improvement.

     We have redesigned the UI on this project (thanks to QQ group in 深圳-乌鸦  contribution code).  Replacing the now popular service framework and front-end display framework.

    Also add a Dashboard module. Some key metrics are shown in the module.

   The project address is

  https://github.com/rocketmq/rocketmq-console-ng).

    here is the deploy plan(roadmap):
    https://github.com/rocketmq/rocketmq-console-ng/blob/master/README.md