Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org> on 2010/02/22 10:28:14 UTC

Any objection to removing services/creditcard-payment-jaxws module from travel sample?

I would like to resolve TUSCANY-3415 by removing the services/creditcard-payment-jaxws
module.  It doesn't appear to be used or to illustrate any useful functionality
that isn't covered by other modules.  (See the JIRA description [1] for details.)

Does anyone know of any reason why this module should not be removed?

   Simon

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3415

Re: Any objection to removing services/creditcard-payment-jaxws module from travel sample?

Posted by Mark Combellack <mc...@apache.org>.
Simon Laws wrote:
> I don't have any objection but looks like, from svn, that Mark created
> this originally.
>
> Simon

Hi Simon,

Sorry for the (very) slow response to your question. I've had a look at
the code and it is no longer required as it has been superseded by the
smsgateway-jaxws package and it can now be deleted.

Mark

Re: Any objection to removing services/creditcard-payment-jaxws module from travel sample?

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.