Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C]" <da...@nih.gov> on 2015/03/31 17:00:26 UTC

FYI: danizen and me

In the wake of Hillary Clinton's email, I'll be asking questions about work related stuff as daniel.davis@nih.gov<ma...@nih.gov>.   https://github.com/danizen/ is both work and personal, as is the norm for github.

Disclaimer - posts made my daniel.davis@nih.gov<ma...@nih.gov> do not represent Medical Sciences and Computing or the National Library of Medicine, but you can assume that questions posted as daniel.davis@nih.gov<ma...@nih.gov> still have something to do with a work project.   dan@danizen.net<ma...@danizen.net> will probably be a  lurker at this point.

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems,
National Library of Medicine, NIH