Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 13:38:05 UTC

New Listener to generate HTML report at end of load test Was APDEX Computing and reporting

Hi,
Any additional opinions of dev team or users ?
I 'd like to know if I should continue efforts on this or stop it.

Thanks
Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: New Listener to generate HTML report at end of load test Was APDEX Computing and reporting

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
+1 for being able to run the tool from both within GUI and from the
command line.

Vladmir

Re: New Listener to generate HTML report at end of load test Was APDEX Computing and reporting

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Same opinion and all the other load testing tools (Gatling, LoadRunner,
Silkperformer, etc.) have it

Antonio

> As a user I think this feature would be very helpful.
>
> Reports are a JMeter weakest feature, so enhancements in this area are
> very welcome.
>
> It would also be nice if it as easy as possible to use. Imho this means
> that it should be added to JMeter and not to a separate commandline utility
> etc.
>
> Regards,
> Pascal

AW: New Listener to generate HTML report at end of load test Was APDEX Computing and reporting

Posted by Pa...@t-systems.com.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For your information, APM tools use APDEX (and a little more) in UEM
features
And customers like it (easy to make some great dashboard)
And I think it will be great to have it in JMeter

Antonio

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 3 February 2015 at 12:38, Philippe Mouawad
<ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Any additional opinions of dev team or users ?
> I 'd like to know if I should continue efforts on this or stop it.

I am not saying it should not be included with JMeter.

I just don't think it belongs in the main application, for the reasons
already given.