Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2019/01/29 09:47:19 UTC

Camel BoF at FOSDEM

Hi Cameleers,
the submissions for bird of a feather sessions just opened at FOSDEM
and I submitted a Camel BoF, from what I understand it still needs to
be approved before I can call upon the community to join us.

BoF is 1 hour slot[1] and we can discuss anything Camel related.

This is what I submitted[2]:

Submission notes:
The Apache Camel community would like to take the opportunity to do a
meetup at FOSDEM to discuss ongoing efforts around Camel 3, meet the
community and share ideas.

Event title: Apache Camel Meetup
Subtitle of the event: Meeting of the Apache Camel community
Track: BOFs (Track A - in H3242)

Abstract:
Apache Camel is a free software integration framework from the Apache
Software Foundation. This meetup is for anyone wishing to meet and
discuss Apache Camel development, share experiences and meet in meat
space other folk in the Apache Camel community.

[Apache Camel webiste](https://camel.apache.org)

Full Description:
Apache Camel has been around and its used quite widely for in all
sorts of software integration projects. We recently kicked of a number
of initiatives in the Camel community around the next version - Camel
3, cloud native Camel - Camel-K and building the new website. Let's
meet and discuss this initiatives or just talk and exchange ideas
around Camel. Anyone wishing to share can present on any topic
relating to Apache Camel, though please be mindful of the time we have
one hour in this session and would like that everyone would have the
chance to participate.

zoran
[1] https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/bofs_track_a_in_h3242/
[2] https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM19/event/8976