Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Purcell <sp...@vertisinc.com> on 2003/04/25 19:57:32 UTC

Memory Config More Confused.

Huum,
Maybe I missed the boat. I do want to set the memory of tomcat. Not of the JVM.  It is within Tomcat that I am running out of memory when uploading large multi-part documents. Will the memory adjustment that Yoav sent me work for Tomcat, or just for the JVM on that box? I do not understand the corrulation?

Now I am more Confused.

Scott