Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2013/07/12 13:18:51 UTC

Running the Quickstart in HTTPS mode

Hi,

Is it just me or the quickstart got broken in HTTPS mode ?
It starts without errors but when requesting :8443 it doesn't hit
WicketFilter at all and the response is some binary data.

Tried both Wicket 6.x (Jetty 7.x) and Wicket 7.x (Jetty 8.x).

Can someone confirm ?

Thanks!

Re: Running the Quickstart in HTTPS mode

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
That was silly :)
Thanks!

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.