Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/13 06:25:55 UTC

TomEE 1.5.2

Hoping to start rolling binaries for 1.5.2.

We had some issues in buildbot with OpenJPA build definitions preventing any updates of ours.  I think I fixed their build enough so I can get to ours, but now hemera (the build machine) is down :)   Can't win :)

Assuming I can get through these issues, look for 1.5.2 binaries soon.

-David

Re: TomEE 1.5.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Here's the diff on binaries between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2:

apache-tomee 1.5.2 webprofile

  change: +0.34 MB
  total : 27.47 MB

apache-tomee 1.5.2 jaxrs

  change: +0.38 MB
  total : 29.86 MB

apache-tomee 1.5.2 plus

  change: +0.44 MB
  total : 43.99 MB

openejb-standalone 4.5.2

  change: +0.18 MB
  total : 31.92 MB

No libraries added or removed, so all LICENSE and NOTICE files should be good.

-David

Re: TomEE 1.5.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Finally have some binaries up we can preview.

 - https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-008
 - https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-008/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.5.2/

Some remaining tasks:

 - Clean run of the TCK (looking good so far at 99% complete and all green)
 - Ensure legal files are current

Have still had an issue getting through a clean build.  Our CI system has been incredibly unstable the last week, which is an ASF-wide issue.

With any luck, we'll see a proper vote tomorrow and if we're really lucky, it'll be with these binaries.

-David

Re: TomEE 1.5.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Effectively, yes.  There haven't been any code change since those binaries.  The final OpenWebBeans 1.1.8 binaries are now up for a vote, so we can start rolling our's very shortly.

Seems to be 1 or 2 build issues in the 1.5.2 branch which I'm fixing and once that is done, we can put our own binaries up for a vote that include the 1.1.8 proposed final binaries.

-David

Re: TomEE 1.5.2

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: TomEE 1.5.2