Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/20 19:54:17 UTC

User Authentication: Slide and Weblogic 7.0

Hi Andreas,

I always send my msg to the list and CC to you to make
sure because 9 times out of 10, for some reason the
msg to the list always get returned to me.  :(

Could you please tell me if you receive my msg every
time via the list ?

Thanks,
Dovan

=== message truncated ===