Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Willie Loyd Tandingan <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/11 09:34:08 UTC

Workaround for transient id in ISIS-1341

We're trying out 1.12.0 to remove the manual flush workaround stated in
ISIS-1341 in our actions. The problem is that even though the transactions
are explicitly flushed in DomainResourceHelper before generating the
representations, transient ids are still being used since the OID is
generated at the point where the object adapter is being made for the
result and the flushing in DomainResourceHelper doesn't update it.

At the moment, we're still retaining the manual flushes in our actions
right before the action ends.

Best regards,
Willie

Re: Workaround for transient id in ISIS-1341

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Just closing off this thread... trying this out in 1.13.0-SNAPSHOT,
somewhere along the line this now (seems to) automatically flush the
changes.  At any rate, I'm not seeing transient oids when I invoke
SimpleObjects#create.

Gonna assume this is now fixed, unless hear to the otherwise.

Thx
Dan

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.