Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/02 01:24:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Caching module

Apache 2:

Is there any caching module in apache that will also keep cache in
sync accross multiple apache servers (cluster)?

[users@httpd] Re: Caching module

Posted by DW <xf...@hotmail.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] Caching module

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Devraj Mukherjee <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
I mean shared data. For eg if I have server 1-4 in one data center and
5-9 in other and when I write keyvalue pair to it updates the cache in
nodes 1-9

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:24:31 -0700