Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/08/01 08:51:13 UTC

Re: Expense Management in OFBiz

Hi Tejas,

Managing company expenses separately using voucher is a good idea. Looks
like you are going to use existing Invoice data model for creating voucher.

--
Thanks & Regards
---

Posted by Tejas Khanna <te...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Pierre,
Thank you for liking the idea and providing the suggestions.
We will consider the points while implementing the functionality.

Thanks
Tejas Khanna
HotWax Systems

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 6:19 PM, Tejas Khanna <tejas.khanna@hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Tejas Khanna <te...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello All,
Here is the ticket id to track the status and updates.
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fissues.apache.org%2Fjira%2Fbrowse%2FOFBIZ-9547&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFziwBbPTg6WnEodZay3aGSYhXMwQ>

--
Thanks and Regards
*Tejas Khanna**|* Senior Enterprise Business Analyst

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
<http://www.hotwax.co/>

Re: Expense Management in OFBiz