Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 15:56:09 UTC

broken jUDDI v3 build?

Hey guys,

I see

09:52:43,196 ERROR [API_010_PublisherTest]
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.gjt.xpp.sax2.Driver.getIndex(Driver.java:98)
    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.InterningXmlVisitor$AttributesImpl.getIndex(InterningXmlVisitor.java:112)
    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.XsiNilLoader.selectLoader(XsiNilLoader.java:62)
    at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.ProxyLoader.startElement(ProxyLoader.java:53)
    at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.run

for most of the tests. Even on old revisions that used to work. Are we
relying on a snapshot of something? It's like some dependency changed
from underneath us..

Are you seeing this too?

--Kurt

Re: broken jUDDI v3 build?

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hmm,

Cleaning out my .m2 directory fixed the issue.. scary.

--Kurt

RE: broken jUDDI v3 build?

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.
Things seems to be working for me within my eclipse environment.  Not sure
what it could be.

As long as we're on the publisher test, there's code in the Install process
that installs the two publishers (I have a TODO there).  So, the publisher
test becomes moot as the "if publisher exists" clause always gets hit and
nothing really happens.  Is there any reason to have the sample publisher
installs in this test?